Monday, July 13, 2009

GET ME OUT!

So I, Winnie, am in transition of moving back home from this Redneck town that I have been "surviving" in for the past 12 years. This is my "Adieu"!


Redneck Swing:



Did you hear that they have raised the minimum drinking age for
Rednecks to 32? It seems they want to keep alcohol out of
the high schools.




Redneck Garden:






A new Redneck law was just recently passed:
When a couple gets divorced, they are STILL cousins.








Redneck Time Out:



An OPP pulls over a pickup on Highway 17 and says to the driver,
Got any! I.D. ? ' . ...
and the driver replies 'Bout wut?'

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! You GO girl!!
    Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Red Neck Swing. LOL Where is this town you are leaving? I wanna make sure I never drive through it....lol

    ReplyDelete